Tuesday, 4 September 2012

In the dog box

So I am in the dog box with the wife. We had my friend stay over and after a few drinks I started making jokes about me having to sleep on the couch. It was OK after the first fifty times I said it... but I kept on. Oh well, It all comes out after a few drinks...

Although my wife did till my friend that I am a cuckold! I found that VERY sexy, unfortunately my wife doesn't find my friend attractive. He was the guy I was blogging about that has regular sex with a married woman - he calls her the Predator!

I am looking for a new friend. A very good looking friend. With a very big cock.

I am going to mount a TV in the bedroom and we can all lie on the double bed and watch movies and drink....

 I did manage last night to seduce my wife even though she was still cross with me and I did something I haven't done for a long time - I fingered her! She loved it. After which I went down on her for ages and after she came I proceeded to fuck the guts out of her! We both went to sleep feeling very contented.


3 comments:

  1. "In the dog house", Agent David: the phrase is, "in the dog house" .... (little NCIS for y'all!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not if you are from Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you'd like an alternative to casually picking up girls and trying to figure out the right thing to do...

    If you'd rather have women pick YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded bars and night clubs...

    Then I encourage you to watch this eye-opening video to learn a amazing secret that might get you your own harem of attractive women:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM!!!

    ReplyDelete