Thursday, 29 September 2011

About last night...

Well, I finally got to use the dildo on her. We have been having sex every night and on Tuesday I wanted to use it on her but she asked if we could do it the next day. Last night I reminded her of her appointment with king dong. She wasn't very enthusiastic but she had promised. I told her to go upstairs and get undressed and start using the vibrator. I had a smoke and gave her some time.

I went upstairs and took out king dong and put a condom on it. The reason being it was new and had a perfumed smell, so I was worried about her pussy being contaminated. Unfortunately when I measured it against my cock it was smaller - not much, but still smaller. I have more girth but the dildo is about an inch, but when I hold it the inch disappears and it is not only thinner but shorter too.

My problem is that I am a cuckold trapped in a bull's body. I have a thick, big cock - close to 8 inches. I am naturally dominant. I have never had a problem attracting the opposite sex. I have seven children (I am super fertile). I get into fights - My last fight was about a year ago against two 20 year old's (I am 40) and although I had to go to hospital I still won the fight. I am 6ft tall and well built (a bit overweight). I like rugby, motorbikes, drinking, smoking.... and the thought of my wife getting fucked by an alpha male while he dominates me completely!

I want him to force me to my knees, make me undress my wife for him, mop his brow while he fucks my wife's wet pussy. Serve them drinks in bed when they have finished fucking. I want him to force my head between her legs to lick his cum out of her pussy, I want him to humiliate me. I want my wife to laugh at me safe in the knowledge that her lover is there to protect her. I want her to join in the humiliation. I want her to tell me to get on my knees and make her lover hard for her by sucking his cock. I want to be tied to a chair outside the bedroom so I can only hear their pleasure....

....*sigh*

Back to last night. She loved it. She had the vibrator on her clit, the dildo in her pussy and me sucking on her tits while caressesing her body. She came quickly and violently. She likes it! She wants to use it on herself (as opposed to me using it on her) and I am going to give it a while and then get a bigger one. It was a great night.

After she came, she offered me a handjob because I had used the last condom and she is unsafe due to a missed pill. She started to give me a hand job and talked to me about fucking someone else, she described me pushing his butt as he ploughed into her and she screamed and squirmed, she said that she wants to feel an enormous cock inside her and make me watch her getting pleasured...

I came so badly - I shot a big glob of cum right off the bed and onto the floor and kept coming until I was a sticky mess and for once the wet patch was on my side of the bed and I was forced to sleep in my own cum, which of course I imagined to be someone else's.....

It was a hot night.

2 comments:

  1. If you would like an alternative to randomly picking up girls and trying to find out the right thing to say...

    If you would rather have women pick YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded bars and night clubs...

    Then I encourage you to view this eye-opening video to find out a weird secret that can literally get you your very own harem of sexy women:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM!!!

    ReplyDelete