Tuesday, 20 September 2011

About last night...

Well, she never said a word about anything. She didn't have to. We were both so turned on that we fucked like mad things, she was saturated and I was extra hard. There was just one short point were I was running out of breath and spooned her, and while I fucked her from behind she said "Fuck me Aussie boy, give me your hard cock" and it was as if she had forgotten I was there... (I am not an Aussie) at that point I had to stop or I would have cum.

The sex was hot, long and we came beautifully. I didn't want it to end. There was no need for words.

I really feel the benefit of letting her go out and letting her hair down....

I think this tactic has worked the best so far and has shown her that when she goes out she is still desired by other men. This is an important step. I am going to try and make this a regular outing for her, because I am sure the more she does it, the more she gets exposed, the greater the chances of her getting ..... kissed? Maybe that would be a good start - just a innocent kiss. Something to get her juices flowing. Something to make her think.

Just writing this has given me a hard on.

2 comments: