Monday, 22 August 2011

About last night...

Our conversations seem to be getting better and better! Last night my wife offered me a hand job as she is on her periods. I love her handjobs - the best ever. So, there she was giving me an awesome handjob and chatting about my fantasy when she admitted that the thing she would most like is to have another man go down on her. I asked her what he would look like and she said she didn't care! As long as he was attractive! Previously, when i had asked her the same question about having sex, she was quite specific but when it comes to cunnilingus she is not bothered - I am taking that as a great sign and something to concentrate on! She also said she wants me in the room when she gets fucked for the first time so that I can stop it at any time....

I think I should now centre my fantasies around that. I am also thinking of inviting my cousin around who has previously fucked not 1 but 3 of my girlfriends! He knows about my fantasy, but my wife is not too keen on him because of his drinking. He is very attractive but is not very well endowed :(

I reckon if I can keep him sober and start a drinking game with all of us one night I may be able to get something to happen. He left for Spain yesterday but will be back in two weeks - I said to him on Saturday that we should get together when he gets back....

4 comments:

  1. has she got a POF profile. she'll have fun with one if she gets one. I think in her mind she s definately going to cuckold u

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once your cousin gets his hole he'll cum back time and time again....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog. I hope to enjoy reading about your future developments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you got to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Have your ex CRAWLING back to you...?

    ReplyDelete