Wednesday, 30 March 2011

Missed Connection

My wife always talks about a time when she went to a wedding some years back and there was this young guy that was besotted with her. Every time they danced she could feel his hard on pressed against her, and by the end of the night they were desperately trying to find a quiet spot to have sex. Unfortunately, because she was with other people, it turned out to be impossible to do. She often talks about how she wishes she could have got him alone to herself for an hour or two - and she never got his number either. I am hoping to use this in the hypnosis project I discussed earlier. When I spoke to my wife about it she seemed VERY keen.... watch this space :)

4 comments:

  1. Well she could start by adding him as a friend on facebook. I think the days where you are the only one her legs open for are very numbered :) well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I read comments like this I get physically excited...

    ReplyDelete