Wednesday, 16 March 2011

Horny Wednesday

Well tonight is her night and she sent me an email saying "I either want to be taken roughly, or  massaged all over followed by some serious pussy licking. Will have to see what kind of mood I'm in tomorrow night.:)" mmmm that first part is not like her... I think things may be changing in her. She also asked me what happens if she starts to develop feeling for the guy she sleeps with - a valid point but I am focused on the progress. Just the fact she asked that question makes my blood race! She also sent me some interesting links...

Sex games
Erotic massage
Fantasies


It is nice to know she is reading these articles...

I have also seen the benefit of constantly reminding her that this is all about her and I am 100 percent committed to her and no-one else. I sent her an email the other day to say this and she said she was so touched by it that it made her cry - here is the email for anyone who needs some ideas:

"Hey babes, it was great talking to you earlier. I know you must have a lot of fears about my kink and I do understand. I will try and take it slow but you must understand how excited I am, this is not a fad or my latest new craze. It is a very old unrequited desire to be with someone so completely and so trustingly that I am able to venture forth with my dark secrets. I am completely in love with you and trust you implicitly. I do understand your lack of confidence and your issues with your self-image and I only want to help you. I really believe that this will give you that confidence you so badly need. But there is no rush and no time limit, I am just really excited that I finally am able to talk freely to you and more importantly for you to reciprocate verbally. It is wonderful and if we didn't have such a strong and committed relationship it would not be possible. I intend to stay with you forever. I am fully committed to you and our wonderful family. I love you and I think you are absolutely gorgeous and sexy - I want you all the time - my only regret is I don't have you all the time."

I am going to concentrate on messages like this to reinforce the idea that she is number one. I am sure that when she is completely secure, she will venture forth. It is all getting quite exciting and I have started talking to her about getting me a chastity device, which is part of the vanilla exercises and will make her feel completely in control! I think I am going to concentrate on building up a list of ultra-vanilla exercises that she can start playing with. I will post it soon.

I also joined quite a good forum about hotwives 

I am going to start calling the posts about her Wednesdays "Horny Wednesdays" and mine "Cuckold Wednesdays" :)

5 comments:

  1. Nice posting Jay... You are well on your way in all this. My situation was a bit different, but you are communicating real well, given your circumstances. It is nice that your wife is so open to the sexy side of things as well. My wife was more non-sexual before we started hotwifing. Thanks for the plug on our forum too. GREAT BLOG! It will be a valuable resource for me and our website readers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOw... she asked about what happens if she develops feelings... she must be seriously thinking about it. I too want to be cuckolded but I'm far behind in progress. your blog is a real inspiration. I don't think it'll be long before she allows herself to be entered by another man

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the supportive comments. These development are really exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems like a lot of people have different ideas about what the female orgasm really is. What I have read is a very technical view of a very passionate subject. However it happens is good. I invite you to my site http://female-orgasmsecrets.com. for more information on the orgasm.

    ReplyDelete