Wednesday, 2 February 2011

The plan

I think I am going to break up the mission into separate stages:

1. Planning
2. Introduction
3. Mental Introduction
4. Vanilla Exercises
5. Testing the water
6. Diving in

What I would ideally like is to have a group of members committed to attempting the plan by trying, discussing, revising and planning each stage.

I believe that there is a huge interest in this subject and it is encouraging to see all the information on the web. Unfortunately this, in my opinion, seems to be lopsided and geared mainly towards established cuckolds and pay sites.

I would also love to start a "stable" of bulls that we could dip into, so if any bulls read this please contact me for further info. I would also love input from the ladies.

1 comment:

  1. wish my wife would cuck me too

    ReplyDelete