Monday, 7 February 2011

My first Experience

I was about 15 and staying at my cousin who was 19 and very good looking. We all went out drinking and later me, my girlfriend and cousin went back to his house where he offered me a tablet which I took, it turned out to be Valium and did what he hoped and knocked me out. Soon I was dreaming of having sex and as I started to wake up I realised I had a hard on. Then I realised that I could hear someone having sex. As I started to differentiate between reality and dreams I realised that My cousin was fucking my girlfriend right next to me on the double bed. I could feel the bed moving and hear her moaning in ecstasy. I was so turned-on as I lay there listening to his grunting and her moaning. My back was toward them and I surreptitiously slipped my hand into my pants and started to wank - we all came together. It was amazing. That was the beginning of my kink.

1 comment: